Sunday, April 21, 2013

Reply to Story (Vanessa's).........

So this morning (which is now) I just read my friends story on her blog.... It was about this girl and this guy, facebook, then conversations, and the most important striking thing to me was the big age difference............... In her story it ended well, but to me the girl was in danger all along while talking with that old man...................


The first striking this was: 

1) When they met they discovered their huge age difference. To me the ages might be 16/40 or like 16/50ish.......... As you notice, she did not reveal the ages so I can old guess............. -_- So in my analyzing of the story, the situation usually ends differently. There's always those news of pedophiles "hunting" out little kids through social media websites, and that's what I think of it.

2) The guy didn't talk to her just because the girl didn't talk to him for a week because she was busy......... UMMM..... SHE'S BUSY!!! WHATCHA EXPECT? Like seriously? You're not that important in her life as you were a stranger maybe like a month ago...... -_-

So that was what I though about the story on Vanessa's blog.........

I know that I ruined the not so great ending by making it worst because I criticized every aspect, but that's what I actually thought........ LOL! :D -_-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment about anything that you think of after reading this post!!! I'm open to all questions and thoughts, and I will reply to your comments!!! Thank you for reading!!!