Friday, April 12, 2013

~~Fighting with my MOM -_- ~~

Okay, let's start out with what I did today............ :D

Today I woke up at 9:15, which is extremely late because I usually get up around 8. I woke up really late today was because I decided to cut gym, so I went to school at 5th period because I have 3rd period lunch so I could skip that also. So I cut my day shorter for like 1 hourish.... Don't get me wrong, I am not in the habit of cutting, I only cut non-educational classes........... :D

Today was actually a great day except the down weather. Today I took my music mid-term, and I did really great! :D I got a 9+ from playing Star Spangled Banners out of 10 so I got like a 95! YAHH!! The only sad part was that I got a 30/40 on my English literary test so, Boo Hoo....... -_-

The reason for writing this post is to explain about why I fought with my mom and vent out my anger! So I asked her if I could get brown or blondish highlights on my hair since it's summer so I want something new, but she said "No" straightaway. Also, I asked her for it like 5 times already and she rejected me all 5 times except once, but then changed her mind later............. Anyway, so I decided to ask her again because I wanted it really badly..... IDK why I can't get it? It's just highlights..... But her reason was "Because you would look gangster, so bad people will bother you if you get highlights. If you don't they will not notice you so they will not come near you.." Like really? Everyone these days gets highlights............ She threatened to kick me out the house and disown me if I ask her for it again........ She said no highlights, but she didn't say no to hair chalk!!!!! HEHE!!!!!! :D [Devising a plot here! HEHE!]

Since I'm fighting with her, I haven't talked with her since the beginning of the day, and to tell you the truth I can not talk to a person for like ages. Last time when my dad threatened to hit me, [he never does harm  me or my sister, but he always threatens us] I didn't talk to him for like an entire month, and since then I've been on cold terms with him........... :D I have an innate ability of not conversing with someone if I don't feel like too.... :D 

Whatever, I still DON'T GET THE POINT OF WHY I CAN'T GET HIGHLIGHTS!!!! I know highlights are a very typical Asian thing to do, but I really want it. In the summer if I get dark brown highlights, it would look really nice under the sun! So it would be like I have highlights but I don't have them if I'm indoors! COOL! :D See? You understand that now?

Whatever, I'm still going to find a way to color my hair brown!!!!!!! :D 

GOOD NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment about anything that you think of after reading this post!!! I'm open to all questions and thoughts, and I will reply to your comments!!! Thank you for reading!!!