Saturday, April 6, 2013

-----Commericals------ -_-

I really dislike the commercials that I am forced to endure while watching Faith....... OMG! Almost all the commercials that I'm seeing right now suck....... When I said almost I mean all.......................... -_- I'm trying to watch Faith starring LEE MIN HO peacefully but these stupid commercials keep popping up and distracting me and boring me out.............. Like every 8 minutes there's a commercial and it's annoying me.......... :'(

Okay one of the commercials that totally stupid is about this "gangsta" kid.... He's like in 3rd grade, and he's a fat chubby kid with curly hair... Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that the commercial is about a stupid movie on Hulu...... Anyway, he's supposed "gangsta" and the playground is his "turf"..... OMG!!!! Watching that gives me two views of our generation:
1) It's totally messed up, like really? a 8 year old kid say's "This is my gang, basically the good guys."-I watched this commercial so many times, I can write out the entire script for you........... Then the "rival gang" who the gangsta kid describes as "That is Andrew, he's a real pain in my ass." Like really again? pain in my ass from a 8 year old kid?
2) Older people that write these movies and scripts really thing that we young people only enjoy violence and stupid video games........ OMG! Like really? We have a sophisticated lifestyle of enjoyment, and I enjoy a lifestyle of keeping my hair intact and not messed up....... :D LOL!!!!!!!! :D

LOL!!! So today in class my teacher was talking about commercials, so I brought up the topic about the commercials with the gecko in it........ I thinks it's for Geico, or some insurance company...... Anyway, that gecko somehow survived 8 years walking in the street without getting hit by a car or anything......... Like really? A tiny gecko walking in the street with cars driving, and yet after like 8 years of commercials it's still living? A gecko lives like 3 or 4 years in real life.... LOL!!!!!! :D

Anyway, I wanted to describe to you people about commercials....... LOL!!!!! :D 

Anyway it's really late in New York right now it's exactly 1:05 AM when I'm writing this sentence, so when I publish it it should be around 1:06-1:08ish....... :D 

Anyway, good night people!!!!!!!!!!! :D Tomorrow I'm going to enjoy the day!!!!!!!!!!! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment about anything that you think of after reading this post!!! I'm open to all questions and thoughts, and I will reply to your comments!!! Thank you for reading!!!