Sunday, April 7, 2013

--CONFUSED--

Okay, first of all the first thing I want to say is that I've been using so many dashes and those squiggly lines in my titles.......... :D

--Anyway, prepare for reading something lengthy because this post I rambled a lot.............. :D--

Anyway the thing I'm confused about is that today I went out and met my sister's friend accidently..... Okay before I explain my confusion I'll tell you the setting and the course of my day.... :D

This morning I woke up kind of early, I woke up at 12:30....... :D [Yep, that's considered early to me :D] And afterwards I woke up to find my mother cooking vermicelli, and cutting up those "siu lap" <-- Asians should know what are "siu lap", you know those poor chickens, ducks, and other stuff you find in those Asian restaurants hanging in front of the restaurant............ Anyway, she bought home 1/2 a roast duck, and those soy sauce chicken........... To be honest, I really hate eating siu lap because there filled with additives, and unhealthy stuff and to make it worst, they're all so oily...................... Anyway, I ate the oily things and afterwards I got 3 extra pimples, so good job mom for giving me extra pimples.......... :D

And then at like around 5 I started to talk with Vanessa on Facebook.... Like usual, our conversation was talking about K-Pop, and dramas......... :D We talked about artists and stuff...... And then I got into the topic about "that" music video.... OMG!!!! I described the music video as the one with a cat in it..... And that totally caught Vanessa's attention... LOL!!!! :D [She's a totally addicted to cats...... Last year, in computer class, the year was devoted upon surfing the internet for random funny cat photos with Sharon............. TSK TSK] I couldn't remember the song title other than it was from Infinite.... LOL!!!!!! :D I was totally freaking out over it because I forgot it...... LOL!!! Anyway luckily I remembered it was Man In Love by Infinite and it was time well spent because I got Vanessa into liking the music video!!!! :D Yahhhhhh!!!!!! 1 for Victor!!!!! :D

Then I went out afterwards to buy those white converses that I wanted... OMG!!! I had to walk three different stores to find it in the size I wear... LOL!!!! :D

Afterwards, I went to McDonald with my sister and mother.......... Okay, so I'm finally close to getting to the point of why I'm confused... LOL!!!!!! :D I tend to ramble a lot...... :D 

So at McDonalds, somehow my sister's friends showed up... Kathy and Ken somehow found us......... TOTALLY WEIRD................... Anyway I knew Kathy from like four years ago because she and my sister was like friends forever....... Anyway there I met Ken, whom I never ever saw before.... Anyway for description: Kathy's a short, chubby Asian girl with horrible makeup.... And Ken's a tall, and Chinese looking guy....... Anyway, somehow they found us, and somehow they ended up sitting with us eating.......... All throughout the conversations while eating, Ken kept staring at Kathy, whom I think he likes, actually I don't have to think because it's so obvious..... Anyway, again the word somehow, he kept staring at me..... EWW!!!! So during the hour we spent in McDonalds, because I eat like a turtle, and so does my mom and sister, he stared at Kathy for like 30 minutes and like 20 minutes at me....... EWWWWW!!!! Then somehow he told everyone that I was "handsome" in Cantonese...... So he called me "lang gai"..... SOOO NOT AT ALL WEIRD........................................... 

The part that I'm confused at is that why he hit up on me........ Is he gay? Or is he just open about his words...... Shouldn't he call Kathy "pretty" instead? OMG!!! He's such a pain in my ass....................... So somehow, he's a nuisance to me after meeting him for the first time in my life and I spent like an hour with him..... 

Anyway I'll probably be spending tonight, and tomorrow pondering over the subject of why this guy would hit up on me, and stare at me for soooo long............

Hmmmm..... So share you views on my "confusion" and unconfuse me please!!!! :D

LOL!!!!!! :D GOOD NIGHT!!!!!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment about anything that you think of after reading this post!!! I'm open to all questions and thoughts, and I will reply to your comments!!! Thank you for reading!!!