Friday, May 3, 2013

FOOD!!!! :D/ Photo of ME! :D (Finally I know, I finally put a photo of myself on the blog! :D ENJOY!)

LOL! Remember that post of how I said that I really don't like to eat anymore.......... -_-

LOL! So now instead I love to eat once again! IDK why but I guess through going out with friends I found a taste in eating, but mostly because I'm "re-learning" how to play handball so it takes lots of energy! :D SO I GET HUNGRY! HUNGRY! HUNGRY! LOL! :D
I haven't blogged at all these few weeks due to two reason:
1) I got into playing League of Legends......... -_- That game is so addicting! OMG! :D
2) I am really busy with all my homework and League at the same time......... 

The sad part is that IDK why but I'm suffering from insomnia.... My dark circles are very big now.... -_- :'(
SAD.............. This past week I haven't been able to sleep well for some reason... IDK why though. : ( Also, right now I'm really really bored..... I don't have anything to do anymore because well I don't want to do anything. It's some called LAZINESS....... :D LOL! I'm "usually" not lazy because I like to do everything first and then relax but I'm really fed up with AP homework. My teacher is crazy! Everyday he gives us a ton of AP homework expecting us to actually do it....... -_-

These past few weeks I'm actually having fun! It's now warm so I can actually go out. Well in the cold I still went out but not that often. Whatever.......... :D 

So the whole post was suppose to revolve around my obsession (LOL! That's a song by UKISS)  about food. But first let's talk about my obsession over cat photos. LOL! :D So I got into the whole fad about cats! :D HEHE! :D LOVE CATS! I surf facebook alot of times now just for the funny cat photos and cat videos. LOL! I've been with Sharon and Vanessa too much :D! :D

LOL! So today I went to 8th Avenue and ate out with friends and my friend took my photo! I really like that photo so I've finally decided to add my first photo of meself in my blog! :D


I think I look weird in the photo.. -_- My smile is took large....... :(

Whatever! I like the photo of meself though! :D I don't take lots of selfies so here's one of the few I actually have! :D



1 comments:

Vanessa said...

Awwww~~~~ :) It's great to know that you have your "tasting senses" back.... :) Me very happy to know that you are very HAPPY~~ :)

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment about anything that you think of after reading this post!!! I'm open to all questions and thoughts, and I will reply to your comments!!! Thank you for reading!!!