Saturday, February 9, 2013

~~My Thoughts of the Entire Week~~

First of all, my title is totally plagiarizing what Vanessa usually does, so LOL! :D

Second, I haven't really blogged at all this week because of two reasons:
 1) I was really busy with watching Korean Dramas! LOL! :D 
2) I kept procrastinating with my homework so I didn't even have time to sleep! 


As you all know, I'm a fan of Korean stuff, Korean Pop music, Korean Dramas, and Korean movies! :D This week as of today, I was successful from last Friday, to now, on finishing three different dramas!!!!!! [I feel so accomplished because they were quite long] I finished watching School 2013, Flower Boy Ramen Shop, and Boys Over Flowers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also have some stuff to tell my best friends Vanessa and Sharon! :D

To Vanessa: I don't get why your obsessed with Lee Min Ho???????? He was in the movie Boys Over Flowers and I think he looks really weird, especially with curly hair......... Plus, his acting skills aren't that great either.... All his angry scenes, and crying scenes were so "pushed out".... It's not really natural.........
To Sharon: Do you watch Korean Dramas too? 

Okay, as I've told you viewers, this entire week I've been procrastinating like crazy!!!!! OMG! When I look back, I feel really bad because for some homeworks I could've done much better! UGHHH! Also, this entire week I've been deprived of sleep, and I feel like an abomination of sleep................ :'( This week, I've been so close to sleeping in some of my classes and I feel so bad for that..............

On a happier note for school I've been meeting new friends, because for the Spring schedule change thing, I officially had no friends in any of my classes! Also, my most hated teacher, Mrs. Francois, was switched out and I have Mr. Klotokin and Ms. Fusco for science and there so nice! YAH ME!!! [Remember when we did that together, it was either with Sharon or Vanessa.......]

Also, I feel so great because it's Chinese New Year tomorrow! If you Chinese, that we all have a great year lying ahead of us!!!!! P.S. This is the year of the snake, so all tigers aren't going to have the bestest of years because it's "fan tai soi" or something like that........ I don't know it in English! About next week, I will ahve a post name "Chinese New Year Fun!!!!!!!!!!"


WOW [HEHE! That's the name of one of my favorite songs from BtoB! :D] this post is so messy and tons of information...... LOL! Who cares, I'm a messy person anyway!

P.S. Yesterday was "lein 28" so I had to clean my room...... Now my back still aches from that....... CRY!!!!!! :'( I had to vaccum, which I do very often, but I moved all my furniture and bed and everything to get the last bit of dust down there, and had to move it back... It's was such a pain in my butt................ :'(

P.S. 2: Sharon and Vanessa how are you gonna spend the Chinese New Year? Let's hope that we all have a great year ahead of us!!!!!!!!!! Yah!!!!!

P.S. 3: It's Chinese New Year Eve!!!! Yah I get red envelopes starting this night! YIPPEE!!!!!

P.S. 4: I almost got yelled at by my mother because I saw her doing red envelopes, and there was a huge pile of new money/bills!! OMG! My eyes were like "YIPEE! NEW MONEY!" So I ran into my room, and got all my money, and I went outside and exchanged all my old bills for her newer ones! LOL! :D I feel so stupid but I love new money! They don't smell, they're cleaner, they're less ugly, they're not ripped, and tons of other OCD stuff!!!!!!

P.S. 5: Why do I have so much P.S.'s???????? 

P.S. 6: I hated the ending for Boys Over Flowers, ugghhh! Why did JanDi end up with JunPyo instead of JiHoo??????? OMG! I'm so mad right now!!!

P.S. 7: I'm actually gonna stop writing now, so BYE! Have a great day everyone!

2 comments:

BLOGG ABOUT MY LIFE said...

Re: Yes, I watch Korean dramas. And I totally agree with you on the ending for Boys Over Flowers. I hated it. I honestly think JanDi shouldn't have ended up with either of them. The reason is JunPyo was an asshole to her and he tortured her all the time. JiHoo didn't even like her at first, he left her for some other woman and when she dumped him, he came crying back to JanDi. In my opinion, they're both jerks.
And since you watch Korean dramas you should watch You're Beautiful.

Vanessa said...

Awwww.... This is such a "filled post".... I love it.... Oh... Talking about Lee Min ho, I honestly didn't like his looks in Boys Over Flowers.... So don't worry....
P.S. I hope you and Sharon had a nice celebration for Chinese new year... Oh... And thank you for reminding me how long I haven't blogged.... Anyways... I'll tell you guys more exciting news when I get back.... :)

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment about anything that you think of after reading this post!!! I'm open to all questions and thoughts, and I will reply to your comments!!! Thank you for reading!!!