Monday, April 15, 2013

--Allergies-- -_-

The reason I haven't posted in these few days: It's allergy season...........................................at least in New York...............................

For the past few days, allergy season started so I'm getting a hard time breathing, seeing, and sleeping........ I went to the doctor yesterday for new medication but it doesn't seem to help....................... This morning when I woke up my eyes were all red and swollen!!!! OMG! I couldn't go to school because it was affecting my vision. So I had to wait about an hour after waking up for my eyes to return to normal (I mean like not swollen and less red) so I could actually see and go out................ That was a pain in my ass......... And now I gotta carry a mirror around because I keep using those allergy eye drops........... -_-

Also, I've been getting vision problems with my right eye because it's constantly swollen and itchy....... So these few day's I've been refraining from using the computer sooo much so I've been listening to music ALOT........ Now I know all the lyrics in some of the new songs like MAN IN LOVE!!!!! :D

Whatever, I'll get over the allergies when the season's over....... Let's hope it's soon!!! :D

ALSO I'M SO EXCITED FOR B1A4 COMEBACK ON MAY 6TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B1A4's my favorite K-pop band btw......... :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment about anything that you think of after reading this post!!! I'm open to all questions and thoughts, and I will reply to your comments!!! Thank you for reading!!!