Thursday, April 11, 2013

My Fashion "Choice" ~~ :D ~~

LOL! This post is about my choice of fashion and how I like to wear my clothing.....!!!!!!! The entire reason I'm writing this is because both guys and girls keep telling me I dress nice and "Asian Looking"!!! LOL!!!!!!!

So today I rolled up my skinny jeans (took me forever because I had to measure each layer to make sure both legs were the same length and looked alike....... OMG!) and I wore a slim jacket with a tight v-neck shirt..... So, I met my friend Samur/Samar in the hall, and the first thing she told me was "OMG! You dress so Asian...... All you got to do now is get Asian glass......" LOL! So that totally made my day because she only liked to insult me, she never complimented me.... :D LOL! I get happy over the silliest things........ 

Also, I'm so happy because I finally bought those Capris on Ebay, and they're going to come in another two weeks.... So perfectly on time for summer! :D Oh yeah I forgot to mention that those Capri were "Korean Fashion" because I found out that slim or skinny things on me from "American-based stores" aren't skinny on me.... So like the other time I bought that skinny jean from American Eagle, and I chose the smallest size, 28x28,and that thing was sooooo not skinny on me.... It wasn't at all tight, and the stupid waist was too large on me............ Such a waste of my $25............. -_- However, when I shop on "Asian stores" either online, or online LOL!! :D the skinny stuff are either skinny or slim...... So ALLS GOOD!!!!!! :D

Anyway, sooooo mannnnyyyyyyy (Many I wrote many and I stretched the ending, it reminds me of that Korea Drama Manny...... You should match it because it's good!) people tell me that I dress with my own sense of fashion. So that guy Sam asked me if I like art or music and I said kinda, and his response was "Of course you do..... Seeing how you dress it's obvious......." IDK what that meant, but then when he explained it to me I was like "You're wrong, if a guy like art or music he doesn't necessarily have a sense of fashion......" LOL! I said that because there are so many artistic people I know and they're fashionly handicapped.............. Like really, there was this guy in my music class and he a total art/music fan but he dresses in the worst outfits ever! Like really, you would wear a pair of blue converse that is so old and broken with a pair of totally oversized and huge baggy jeans, with a hoddie that is 2 times oversized? Ewww..... You should've seen it....... :D [I know I sound really snobby, and mean but really, almost every teenager these days can pick a decent outfit, or at least not look like they're a slob................. I hate that I'm being mean, but that's what I think so that's why I write....... :D]

Anyway I just wanted to share you with that people tell me that I dress nicely..... As you all know, a compliment can make a person's day just like Samur/Samar did!!!!! :D So BE NICE PEOPLE!!!! [You don't have to me tell me that I'm a hypocrite because I already know.......]

HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment about anything that you think of after reading this post!!! I'm open to all questions and thoughts, and I will reply to your comments!!! Thank you for reading!!!