Thursday, April 18, 2013

I think I mentioned it before BUT B1A4'S COMEBACK IS MAY 6TH!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D 

So these past few days I've been soooo excited for my FAVORITE'S BAND'S COMEBACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been fan boying for the past few days and my friends see me as crazy.....  -_- This is what I think to you mean people! :P

Anyway, these past days I've been soooo busy. Like seriously, to people it's still midterm season.... IDK why but my teachers love giving exams all at once, so tomorrow I've got two midterms........ -_- Whatever, LET"S HOPE I'LL ACE IT! Quick question/statement: NOBODY says "ace" anymore these days......... -_-

LOL! This is a quick post because I feel like I haven't posted in a long time, which I actually didn't.............

I found out something today: I've stopped thinking! :D Like before I always have alot going on in my head and it's just tiring. Somehow these past few days I haven't been thinking. LOL! So not me right? :D I feel happier this way, like I don't think until someone asks me a question or I just suddenly thought of something and I just say it. :D

Whatever, ALL OF YOU VIEWERS BETTER VIEW B1A4'S COMEBACK SONG/ALBUM!!!!!!!! :D I'M COUNTING ON YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Sharon what'cha get on the music midterm?

1 comments:

BLOGG ABOUT MY LIFE said...

I don't know what I got... but I know it's a something plus....

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment about anything that you think of after reading this post!!! I'm open to all questions and thoughts, and I will reply to your comments!!! Thank you for reading!!!