Monday, April 8, 2013

OWW!!!! MY EYE.......... -_-

Okay this entire post describes the problem that I'm having with my eyelashes................ :D Soooo......... If you don't wanna read it because it's just another complaining post, you may skip it and read the next post that's probably going to be published tomorrow....... :D

Anyway my eyelashes are causing my eyes to hurt as they grow inwards.............. I had it a few years ago but now as the lashes are growing a bit longer, it hurts like crazy!!! OMG! It feels like there's a bristle the brushing against my eye whenever I blink, move my eye or close my eye............ D: ...................... I'm thinking of going to the eye doctor and just get surgery of freezing the roots or something........ I really hate it and it's getting really annoying now.................. I've tried plucking them, and hear this: NEVER EVER AND I REPEAT, NEVER EVER PLUCK YOUR EYELASHES!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!! It hurt so bad........................ OMG!!!!! Just remembering the pain kills me..................................................... The sad thing is, after going through all that torture, it grew back in a week..........

OMG!!!! I just don't know what to do.... Next week I'm going to the doctor and see what I should do about it..... I just can't wait until I get rid of the hair that's scratching my eye......... From what my doctor told me, my cornea's pretty scratched up and scarred................... :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment about anything that you think of after reading this post!!! I'm open to all questions and thoughts, and I will reply to your comments!!! Thank you for reading!!!