Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Insecurity

     Insecurity is a really tormenting fear to have. You do not feel safe or protected, and that feeling can cause many other disorders. I have insecurity because I do not know where I stand in the world, I feel as if I'm on the bottom and that feeling is not a pleasant one to have. Not only does insecurity tie in with how you feel where you are in the world, but also your safety. After my father told me the story of robbers and rapist that commit their crimes, I feel as if anytime I would be jumped upon. I wish that I do not have this feeling but however, I cannot change it. There is always something that could happen, and it might be someone such as a hummingbird that could hurt you.


3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Hey, Victor somehow I think I gave the the grudge sickness... You're starting to hold grudges while I'm learning to let go.... This is not the Victor I know!! :D

[Your-Name-Here] said...

Vanessa,this isn't about any grudges, its about my fear of bad things happening to me, because my stupid father decided to tell me the news. And, I just wanted to add the hummingbird to it. I am not holding any new grudges, it is just the hummingbird grudge, which I held for a long time already.

BLOGG ABOUT MY LIFE said...

What the hummingbird did to you was a long time ago. Why can't you forget about it and move on. Life is all about moving on from the things that make you sad. You can but you shouldn't hold on to that grudge. That hummingbird was one of your friends, you should at least forgive him.

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment about anything that you think of after reading this post!!! I'm open to all questions and thoughts, and I will reply to your comments!!! Thank you for reading!!!