Thursday, May 9, 2013

Spanish Presentation -_-

These past few days I haven't been able to blog was due to the excess amount of AP homework I got, all the tests, quizzes, and the preparation needed for my Spanish Presentation......... -_- I haven't even played League of Legends at all for the past two days....... It's so sad that I don't have a life anymore...........

So, this blog post is about my Spanish presentation. For the presentation everyone was in a group of 3, and my Spanish teacher, Mrs. Vargas made us write a long dialogue and we had to remember it. So today I presented, I was supposed to present yesterday but other groups took too long, so LOL! :D Before the presentation I wasn't afraid at all, but for some reasons when I went to present, I actually was afraid and I almost forgot my lines.... Luckily I only made a few pronunciation errors so it was fine! :D

I'm so happy that I finished my presentation, but tomorrow is my Living Environment test and I'm under alot of pressure because I have a 100 average in that class............. I can't mess up even one question on the test, or I will lose my 100 average... -_- I will be crushed if I messed it up........... :'(

Also other than worry about the Living Environment test, I cannot stand MUSIC CLASS!!!!! OMG!!!!! I HATE MR. COHEN!!!!!!! He's such an asshole, because every single day he keeps yelling at me if I talk while every single person in the room talks even louder than me...... Today I just shut my mouth and sat there, and he looked at me and he said "To those who are just sitting her, KNOW THAT YOU'RE GRADES ARE SUFFERING!" I'm like I already know the song, what you want me to do? Keep playing it over and over again? I just can't stand that old man......... -_- I just can't believe that while Vanessa enjoys her music class so much, I just suffer in mine... -_-

Whatever, enough complaints, tomorrow I will write a post about my beautiful day hopefully, or it will just be more complaints........ :D

1 comments:

Vanessa said...

Awww~~ I'm sure you miss Mr. Licciardi.... Honestly, I agree.... :) I now enjoy music class more than ever~~
P.S. I'm sure you'll get used to this teacher of yours... Just give him some time to prove himself~~ :)

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment about anything that you think of after reading this post!!! I'm open to all questions and thoughts, and I will reply to your comments!!! Thank you for reading!!!